- Leonie, Thomastown VIC
Australia has over $18.2 Billion dollars of lost Super.
The Australian Taxation office will take all your unclaimed super after a period of time.
If you have multiple Super funds it is likely you are paying multiple sets of fees and insurance premiums, dwindling down your valuable super savings.
The Average Australian will have between 4-5 jobs in their LifeTime. With each job often comes a new Super fund, if you are not rolling over or transferring to the new one.
You need to track down your lost super if you answer 'Yes' to any of these:
1. If you have multiple Super Funds open
2. If You have changed jobs
3. If You have moved house
4. If you have changed your name
5. If you have received a letter that the Australian tax office or a roll over fund has taken your super
6. If you are just curious to see if there might be lost super out there
If you don't FIND YOUR SUPER:
1. You will be paying multiple sets of Super Fees
2. You will be paying multiple sets of Life Insurance Fees within your super
3. Your retirement savings will be dwindling down to nothing
Call us now to FIND YOUR SUPER accounts and take control of your future super savings. We can find your super from the last 21 years and our search is extremely thorough.
For more information about where is my super, call us now 1300 252 167